RETURN POLICY DURING MCO
Purchases made during the MCO period i.e. between 29/03/2020 to 14/04/2020, are non-returnable and non-refundable. This is due to the applied RMO discount, in addition to limited stocks made available during the launch.
RETURN POLICY AFTER MCO
Try your purchase in the comfort of your own home. If you are not satisfied with the product(s), you can return it within seven (7) working days from receiving your order.
Product(s) must be returned to us unwashed, unaltered, with the TS Habibti tags and labels still attached, and in the original packaging. If the products do not meet our returns policy, your returns will not be accepted, and the product(s) will be sent back to you.
Once we have received your product(s), we will process your return. All returns are made in the form of store credits/discount codes, equivalent to the cost of the returned product, that is credited into your account. For instance, if you return a shawl priced at RM69, you will receive 69 store credits that can be used on your next purchase.
All shipping charges for any returns are paid for by the customer, and your return will only be processed once we receive your product(s).
HOW TO RETURN
1. Log into your account.
2. Fill up the online form here. Check the box to agree with our Return Policy.
3. Once you have filled up the form, we will send you an email confirming your details, along with a label. Print the label, and secure it to your parcel. Please note that this label is not postage paid.
4. Send the parcel to us via your local post office. Please retain a proof of postage until we have confirmed that your return has been processed.
WHAT TO EXPECT
1. We will notify you once we receive your parcel.
2. All return requests will be processed within seven (7) days, once the parcel is received.
3. We will send you an email once the store credits/discount codes have been issued into your account.
For further inquiries, please contact our Customer Service by filling up this form.